7 Nights: Adirondack Discovery Experience
An Adirondack History immersion both indoors and out. Take in a History of Adirondack Food Sampler Dinner, explore the Adirondack Scenic Railroad, paddle, hike and bike in New York State's only Wilderness Canoe Region: home of the 1858 philosophers camp.
- Private Secluded Chalet with Fireplace
- Adirondack Great Camp Dinner
- Ein Stein Pub Dinner
- History of Adirondack Food Sampler Dinner
- Private beach, canoes, kayaks, mountain bikes and nature trails
- Tickets to the Wild Center
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad Ride**
- Old World Kitchen Cooking Class
- Adirondack Alps Breakfast
- Akwesasne Cultural Center
- Olympic Museum
- White Pine Camp Tours
- History of Beer Workshop & Tasting
*Package must include dinner on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday to be eligable for discounted rate.
Save up to 20% off your lodging rate!
Package is based on a 7 night stay for 2 people.
B&B Rooms, Private Chalets and Lake View Suites Available.