Experience the Great Camp Wonder
Wednesday - Sunday: 6:00PM – 7:30PM
In a disappearing Adirondack icon: an original Adirondack lodge whose over 130 year history includes a stage coach inn, a post office and trading post. It served as a cure cottage, was an illustrious speakeasy and grand hotel. Today, you can begin by visiting the Fireside Rathskeller with a USA TODAY featured Beer Cellar with the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers and sustainable wines. Have an appetizer in this living museum.
Meander to a lakefront where peace, seclusion and sunsets reign
We'll deliver a pack-basket of savory, romantic foods you pre-ordered off the nightly menu!
Wonder back to the 1886 main lodge for a night cap!
- Romantic dinner basket delivered to your lakefront gazebo including nightly bread, soup, salad, and main entrée.
How does it work?
- Pre-order from the nightly menu here. Orders must be in by 4:00PM.
- Arrive at the Lodge between 6:00 – 7:00PM
- Begin in the Fireside Rathskeller as always. Relax and explore the Adirondacks only hand-crafted Wine & Beer Cellar.
- While you are there, we will prepare your Adirondack Great Camp Dinner Basket! Experience the Lodge's staple Great Camp dinner we have served for over 50 years in a unique picnic style, and enjoy a spectacular mountain lake sunsets over our secluded beach.
- Once there, you are welcome back to the Fireside Rathskeller for additional spirits or desserts!
$49 per person.Reserve Now Sample Menu
There are a limited amount of gazebos. Reservations and pre-order required. In event of inclement weather, you may dine in our Lakeview Retreat Center, or the 1886 main lodge dining room.