Experience the Great Camp Wonder
Wednesday - Sunday: 6:00PM – 7:30PM
Please note: Thursday's & Saturday's we host our new History of Adirondack Food Dinner events.
In a disappearing Adirondack icon: an original Adirondack lodge whose over 130 year history includes a stage coach inn, a post office and trading post. It served as a cure cottage, was an illustrious speakeasy and grand hotel. Today, you can begin by visiting the Fireside Rathskeller with a USA TODAY featured Beer Cellar with the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers and sustainable wines. Have an appetizer in this living museum.
Meander to a lakefront where peace, seclusion and sunsets reign
We’ll deliver a pack-basket of savory, romantic foods you pre-ordered off the nightly menu with a bonus: a delectable dessert for 2!
Wander back to the 1886 main lodge for a night cap!
- Appetizer sampler in the Rathskeller
- Dinner basket for 2 delivered to your lakefront gazebo including main entrée, dessert sampler and glass of bubbl!
How does it work?
- Pre-order from the nightly menu here - COMING SOON. For now, give us a call at 518-891-1489. Orders must be in by 4:00PM.
- Arrive @ the Lodge between 6:00 – 7:00PM
- Begin @ the Fireside Rathskeller as always. Relax, explore the Adirondacks only hand-crafted Wine & Beer Cellar.
- While you are there, we will prepare an Adirondack Great Camp dinner basket we will take over to one of the Lakefront Gazebo's! Enjoy a self-serve dinner picnic with the Lodge's staple Great Camp dinner we have served for over 50 years. Enjoy spectacular mountain lake sunsets over our secluded beach with dinner at your own pace!
- Once there, you are welcome back to the Fireside Rathskeller for additional spirits or desserts!
$75 per person.
There are a limited amount of gazebos. Reservations and preordered required. In event of inclement weather, we will place you in our Lakeview Retreat Center, or 1886 main lodge dining room.