Set out on a discovery journey! From enjoying one of the most pristine beaches in the Adirondacks in the window of NYS' only Wilderness Canoe Region, to an iconic Great Camp where your lodging is our 25 acres equipped with nature trails, mountain bikes, a USA TODAY featured Beer Cellar in a Speakeasy Rathskeller. Don't blink, the fun and immersions are just beginning! Savor a History of Beer Workshop or Old World Cooking demo, a Great Lodge dinner in our Lakeview Center or 1886 Main Lodge and a host of experiences from the Wild Center to Discover Scuba right off our beach! Add-on with an Adirondack scenic flight, a zip-line or an Olympic passport.
- 3-Course Great Lodge Dinner One Evening
- History of Beer Workshop & Tasting OR Cooking Demonstration
- Rental of our Canoes, Kayaks & Mountain Bikes
- Discounted Tickets to the Wild Center
- Complimentary use of our 25 acres, Canoes, Kayaks, Mountain Bikes & Private Swimming Beach